Recruitment & Onboarding Coordinator
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Post Date: 07/20/2017 2017-07-20 Job ID: 9440 Category: Professional
- Provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team for the end to end recruitment and onboarding process.
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless and positive onboarding experience for all our Client’ s new employees.
- Creates, optimizes and facilitates the onboarding process from offer acceptance to start date adhering to standard work.
- Coordinates and completes all required new hire paperwork and enrollment in applicable training and orientations, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Leads, coordinates, and serves as a liaison between newly hired Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers, the Credentialing department, the Recruiter, and our Client’ s leadership to ensure timely onboarding that adhere to all credentialing standards.
- Connects with Providers as main point of contact to assist with questions and coordination throughout the onboarding process.
- Facilitates and monitors the onboarding process to ensure that key deadlines are met and all appropriate tasks are completed timely and thoroughly.
- Answers questions within the scope of the onboarding process within a timely manner and facilitates the connection of the new hire with appropriate content experts when necessary.
- Troubleshoots any concerns through the onboarding process and finds appropriate solutions.
- Schedules panel interviews and coordinates calendars and rooms as needed.
- Support multiple recruiters with varying levels of hires within the organization from entry level to high level leadership and Physicians.
- Ensures data integrity through accurate use and documentation within Applicant Tracking System.
- Partners with our Client’ s Occupational Health department to ensure proper clearance is provided for new hires.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- Associate' s Degree
- Preferred: Bachelor' s Degree
- Experience: 2 years’ of Human Resources experience, preferably within a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge/Skills: Understands Talent Acquisition processes and activities, polished and professional demeanor and communication style, demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, handles candidate and hiring leader communication with confidence
- Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Critical Thinking: Gathers and integrates critical information, recognizing and addressing underlying assumptions of others, to arrive at effective solutions; breaks down problems into simple tasks or activities; analyzes relationships among several parts of a situation.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Ability to interact effectively, listen actively and develop positive working relationships with diverse customers and staff honoring different world views.
- Organization: Effective management of projects, deadlines, and work load prioritizing; putting things together in an orderly and functional whole.
- Problem Solving: Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; utilizes appropriate tools and staff resources along with sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Records Management: Knowledge of appropriate data collection policy and procedures, filing systems, data management systems, and programs. Ability to compile, assimilate, organize, and store printed and electronic information.
- Team/Relationship Management: Partners with teams effectively to maximize performance, utilizing communication skills, facilitation skills, and knowledge of team dynamics and adapting to change.
- Time and project management: uses his/her time efficiently, accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, breaks down work into processes, develops schedules and tasks, anticipates and adjusts for problems. Strong attention to details
- Written Communication: Ability to organize and express information and ideas in written form to individuals as well as groups.
- Construct messages that are clear and convincing.