Post Date: 07/26/2017 2017-07-26 Job ID: 9511 Category: Professional
- Serves as a liaison between patients/customers and the optical staff to provide superior customer service and maximum efficiency in accordance with our Client’ s standards.
- Performs a variety of clerical tasks to support the department/work unit.
- Clerical tasks may include, but are not limited to: photocopying, sending and distributing faxes, running errands, monitoring and maintaining inventory of office supplies, sorting and distributing mail: and/or maintaining department/division filing systems.
- Answering phones and responding to basic optical questions.
- Transfers customers to the correct contact and seeks request information on orders in process.
- Meets/greets customers in a friendly professional manner, maintaining patient flow, organizing and documenting patient information into the software system.
- Assists with department/work unit billing, general sales and ordering supplies.
- Requires a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Requires one year of experience in an optical shop.
- Requires knowledge of basic office equipment (computers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.)
- Typing skills and office computer software knowledge required.
- Must be self-directed with good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to carry out duties independently without close supervision and receive direction from multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office. Experience with Websware is preferred.