New Braunfels, Texas
Post Date: 06/16/2017 2017-06-16 Job ID: 8973 Category: Professional
- Receives calls at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs calls to destination.
- Answering phones, Greeting and directing guests, Performing security checks, Opening and distributing mail, typing memos, letters, reports, Photocopying and faxing, Scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Excellent telephone skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and friendly disposition.
- Flexibility and team oriented; ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Educational requirements may vary based on job level; Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.