Post Date: 07/05/2017 Job ID: 9208 Category: Professional
- Most of the calls are from member/customers who want to speak to the customer service dept. and Providers that want to speak to the Provider Service Dept.
- Receives calls at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs calls to destination.
- Other general responsibilities include: Answering phones, Greeting and directing guests, Performing security checks, Opening and distributing mail, typing memos, letters, reports, Photocopying and faxing, Scheduling and coordinating meetings, Miscellaneous duties.
- Excellent telephone skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and friendly disposition.
- Flexibility and team oriented; ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Educational requirements may vary based on job level;
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.