- Candidate will work out of the Clearwater location but will be required to work out of the Tampa office 3 days per week for a few hours. (Tampa location is at 4023 N Armenia Ave, Tampa)
- Bilingual candidate is highly desired.
- Candidate's primary responsibility is to answer the phone however the Clearwater facility is a slower office.
- While working there they will have other administrative duties as assigned.
- The person will go to Tampa location three times per week and in addition to answering phones they will assist the office with filing, scheduling for the Care Givers, they will attend the weekly clinical meeting, essentially the Hiring Leader wants them to feel apart of a bigger team.
- They want someone who they can mold and who can move around, be flexible and not afraid of jumping in and helping out.
- The office is described as a "Spunky" team environment.
- A person with a can-do attitude, bubbly, personable will fit in really well.
- They will take an up and comer who wants to learn new skills and wants a career path.
- The person will go split there week between the two offices.
- Receives calls at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs calls to destination.
- Other general responsibilities include: Answering phones, Greeting and directing guests, Performing security checks, Opening and distributing mail, typing memos, letters, reports, Photocopying and faxing, Scheduling and coordinating meetings, Miscellaneous duties.
- Excellent telephone skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and friendly disposition.
- Flexibility and team oriented; ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Educational requirements may vary based on job level;
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.