- 8+ years
- The Corporate Communications receptionist answers the main line used by media to make inquiries.
- This person must be able to accurately take information from the callers and distribute call back forms to the appropriate team members who are fielding and answering these inquiries. This is the “front door” of Our Client and the receptionist must represent Our Client with a gracious customer service-oriented attitude.
- While managing the phones is the primary responsibility, this role also is responsible for providing CorpComm leaders with the necessary administrative support, communications ad-hoc writing and communication distribution projects to support the company's goal of open, honest and direct communications.
- Responsible for directing all press calls and email communications requesting information.
- The areas of responsibility include: managing media inquiries, coordinating contacts to the appropriate spokespersons or staff members, managing pager duty assignments, maintaining and updating corporate calendars and general office management responsibilities.
- May be required to assist with additional ad hoc projects and special assignments.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.