New York, New York
- Associate to assist the receptionist with incoming and outgoing packages/mail, & delivery of packages/mail to associates. Assists with the preparation and scheduling of branded meetings and ensures office supply pars are sufficient. Associate to ensure all meeting rooms are cleared at end of day; and pantry supplies are maintained. Will provide coverage for office receptionist during meal periods and/or holidays. Assists with the fielding of incoming calls to the appropriate areas of expertise.
- Reception functions: greeting guest, and fielding calls.
- Ordering of office supplies, ensuring storage areas are kept organized and assists with the login in and out of items in designated areas.
- Meeting Set Ups: Ordering Food & Beverage, Setting Up & Breaking Down of Meetings Rooms
- Handling of packages/mail - to include shipment, receiving and delivery to associates.
- Ensuring pantry areas and meeting rooms are clean and all necessary items are available and functioning.
- Two-year college or technical training
- Microsoft Office
- Power Point