- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required.
- Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- These are night shift positions which run from 7am – 7pm, 3 shifts per week.
- 1+ years Med/Surg or Telemetry experience required
- Valid TX nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- 1/5 Nurse to Patient ratio