RN Med/ Surg
Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists. Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
This is a 12 hour night shift from 7pm – 7am.
Patient to nurse ratio is 5 to 1.
- 2 years Med/Surg experience required
- Valid MT nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- PALS from the American Heart Association required
- Candidates with Ortho or Peds experience preferred