Post Date: 04/25/2017 2017-04-25 Job ID: 8443 Category: Health
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Valid KY nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- PALS from the American Heart Association preferred
- Licensing or registration required