RN ICU/CCU Travel - 3258
Albert Lea, Minnesota
Post Date: 05/25/2017 2017-05-25 Job ID: 8739 Category: Health
- We desire to create and support an organizational culture where all employees are mission-driven, embody organizational values, and practice relationship based care.
- The daily actions of the staff demonstrate the vision and values of the organization.
- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care.
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- The RN will function within the Nursing Care Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The American Nurses Association (ANA) Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and may participate on committees or projects.
- RN License
- ACLS required
- ECG reading required
- Computer skills required, prior experience with electronic medical record systems preferred