2017-05-02 Job ID: 8498 Category: Health
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Valid AZ nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- PALS from the American Heart Association required
- NRP from the American Heart Association required
- Must have 2 years’ experience, 2 years travel experience preferred
- Must be tele certified and read own strips
- Licensing or registration required.