RN - Med/Surg - Travel
Post Date: 03/15/2017 Job ID: 8085 Category: Health
- We desire to create and support an organizational culture where all employees are mission-driven, embody organizational values, and practice relationship based care.
- We adhere to the primary value the needs of the patient come first.
- The daily actions of the staff demonstrate the vision and values of the organization.
- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care.
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- The RN will function within the Nursing Care Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The American Nurses Association (ANA) Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and may participate on committees or projects.
- RN License
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Specific Job Details:
- 2 openings –
- 1.0 FTE, M-F,
- every other holiday
- Preferred: BSN Greater than 2 years’ experience
- Previous experience in Neurology and/or Orthopedics Applicable specialty nursing certification