RN - Med/Surg - Travel - MN/WI
Lake City, Minnesota
Post Date: 06/08/2017 Job ID: 8853 Category: Health
- Job Description:
- The RN will function within the Nursing Care Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The American Nurses Association (ANA) Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and may participate on committees or projects.
- RN License
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- 1 year Med Surg experience
- ACLS and Basic Cardiac Rhythm Interpretation preferred
If operates powered industrial trucks PIT training required?
If works in a respirator-required area training and medical clearance required?
If works with magnetic fields radiation or lasers appropriate training required?
If potential exposure to blood/body fluids BBP training and post-exposure follow-up required?
If works with hazardous chemicals hazard communication training required?
If drives DOT regulated vehicles must be DOT qualified?
If operates a client vehicle must have a valid driver' s license and MVR check?
Will the ability to distinguish color be required for this role?