RN - ICU/CCU - Travel
Albert Lea, Minnesota 56007
- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care.
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- The RN will function within our Client’s Nursing Care Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The American Nurses Association (ANA) Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources. projects.
- Specific Job Details:
- Shift: straight nights,
- 12 hrs shifts,
- Working every 3rd weekend.
- ECG reading required.
- ICU experience of at least 2 years
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills;
- is skillful in mentoring and teaching;
- prior experience with electronic medical record systems preferred