Quality Control Specialist
- This position is responsible for the accuracy of the legal purchase documentation received from each project in our Client’s Signature Experience to ensure complete and accurate information was provided according to current company Business Rules.
- Additionally responsible for preparing and mailing any documentation to owners that requires correction, file maintenance and tracking, researching and responding to owner inquires, commission payments and updating the document tracking system.
- Advanced PC skills required to include Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software programs.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under significant time constraints.
- Attention to detail a must.
- High School Graduate/Equivalent