Quality Assurance Specialist II
- 4-7 years Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of record retention policies and processes for engines, aircraft and components and the associated FAR 121 and 145 regulatory requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Engineering documentation preferred.
- Good knowledge of master data research and documentation of new aircraft and engine deliveries sold and return to service aircraft, aging aircraft, and Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO).
- Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements;
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- Research of documents associated with assets associated with Major Assembly purchases.
- Individual will make sure the documentation supports regulatory requirements, our Client’s requirements, and industry requirements.