Quality Assurance Specialist II
Post Date: 03/30/2017 Job ID: 8221 Category: Professional
- This position supports the Manager of SkyMiles Operations on the day-to-day technical operation and administration of the SkyMiles loyalty program, as well as on SkyMiles capital enhancement projects throughout the year.
- Business-as-Usual / Operational Responsibilities
- Partner with loyalty technology (IT) team on a day-to-day basis to support the overall operational needs and ensuring performance metrics are met.
- Supports marketing and SkyMiles platform systems, including identifying areas for process and automation/functionality improvements. Work with IT on requirements, design, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and evaluating the software applications and systems related to Loyalty
- Participate in UAT planning, UAT Status/Coordination, and prioritize defects for resolution
- Record and document test results, and compare to expected results.
- Provide application instructions and direction for other testers
- Support other team members, when needed, to maintain and update business rules and promotional offers in loyalty database tables, using a Graphical User Interface.
- Responsible for business rules setup and configuration, on a regular request basis, for the Marketing and SkyMiles Partnerships departments.
- This includes base accrual and SkyMiles Medallion Qualification rules setup.
- Support Year-End Processing for SkyMiles program, member accounts, and system data, including setup of the process as well as maintaining the process checklist.
- Supports small system enhancements and other project work, including requirements, setup, and testing
- Responsible for evaluating and defining business prioritization for system enhancements and defect resolution with the IT Department.
- Responsible for adding and configuring new Non-air and Air Partners in the Loyalty system
- Responsible for supporting existing Partners in the Loyalty system, including data movement and business rule setup/maintenance
- Supports configuration of Sky Club pricing and rules in the Loyalty system Capital Project Support
- Support the creation of use cases and test scenarios
- Assist in coordination of User Acceptance Testing and End-to-End testing and quality assurance
- Assist with maintaining SkyMiles reports or scorecards for projects Supports General Manager and Manager in special tasks.