Post Date: 06/14/2017 Job ID: 8930 Category: Professional
Our Client is seeking QA tester for contract position. This Tester will perform data and process validation for a large repository of insurance products. Focus on quality assurance and attention to detail are mandatory for these positions. The Tester will participate in small teams to execute validation cases in coordination with a team lead. The validation cases will cover input and accuracy of recorded data, suitability of operating processes, and user experience fundamentals. Successful candidates will have a proven track record performing quality control and analysis on large projects.
- Functional testing, write and review cases based on Design Documentation and Requirements received from Project Owners to ensure accurate and full testing
- Create high level test plan for releases. Create detailed test plan with dates, how often you need SMEs, what hours, what days, what they need to test, etc.
- Create well-defined, repeatable test cases after requirements definition
- Fully responsible for new code testing.
- Generate requirements for validation of release components
- Documentation of defects
- Prioritization of validation activities
- Regression testing for existing processes
- ***Must have a testing background
- Equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of system testing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Medicare products preferred
- Understanding of Agile Project Management methodologies (sprints, user stories, etc.)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, Visio)
- SharePoint knowledge
- Understanding of testing management applications
- Version One