- Serves as QA technician for operational quality functions in production.
- Use a variety of different measurement equipment to inspect components/devices in the inspection lab.
- Proficient in mechanical part measuring techniques (calipers, micrometers, height gages). Ability to use a CMM is required.
- Read and interpret part drawings and schematics to identify inspection requirements.
- Verify material certifications, Certificates of Compliance and Certificates of analysis meet part requirements.
- Completion of inspection document and records.
- Must speak fluent English.
- The ability to work under the direction of Operations Quality Manager and Lab Supervisor to resolve quality issues in a dynamic environment while supporting priorities day to day.
- Medical Device experience in an inspection capacity is required.
- Familiarity of QSRs, ISO 13485, and ISO Quality System Standards
- Computer literacy skills in applicable programs to position (MS Office in Windows OS)
- Prefer 3+ years of related quality technician experience
- Medical device or other FDA regulated industry required