Grand Rapids, Michigan
2017-05-24 Job ID: 8723 Category: Professional
- Ability to design and architect testing framework for a large program that includes multiple work streams
- Ability to implement QA strategy to provide the blueprint for the QA Automation, Performance, System Integration and Regression Testing
- Works closely with IT leaders to develop and implement an overall quality roadmap and plan for the program
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of statistical QA approach, QA Processes and Methodology using contextual QA concepts
- Provides guidance and expertise in the development of Test Plans/Test Strategy for related work streams in a program
- Develop and maintain an expert level understanding of application systems, dependencies, organizational goals and technology platforms in a complex program
- Ability to work with Technical Leads, Architects, and Product Managers to understand E2E architecture, tech stacks and end-user experience in order to formulate effective Test Strategy
- Strong understanding of various testing types such as System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
- Multiple years of experience leading and implementing QA Strategies
- Ability to Align the appropriate automated testing solution to most effectively and efficiently evaluate and test software systems in a program
- Deep knowledge of UI Automation, Web Service Automation and Performance / Load Testing
- Diverse experiences in leading test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- Experience selecting and configuring appropriate toolsets to effectively manage testing
- Ability to conduct Proof of Concept evaluation efforts and identifying and creating plans for automation for eligible work streams
- Consults on automation tools, techniques, feasibility and implementation,
- Create and Develop Test Data strategies that ensure data used for testing is complete, acceptable and secured
- Collaborate with environment management team to develop and communicate test environment needs for the entire program.
- Review and Approve Test Data Management plans to ensure test data used is following security guidelines and meets testing needs
- Maintain expert level understanding of test methodologies (agile, Scrum, waterfall, V-model) and mentor, train and coach testing resources in the appropriate test artifact creation
- Serve as a Quality Control resource, evaluator, and Specialist (often working closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure the proper activities are being executed and the correct resources are participating, quality control and process improvement activities (i.e. structured walkthroughs, stage exits, lessons learned) throughout the project lifecycle
- Formal training or certification for any statistical processes definition and control, like SPC, MSPC, SQC, TQM, Six-Sigma, Lean, CMMI is a PLUS.
- Any QA or process certification like six-sigma is added plus.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Lead all aspects of testing on client projects of medium to large size and complexity
- Engage directly with senior client stakeholders
- Advise and assist project members with distributed QA responsibilities
- Healthcare experience required, Medicare experience preferred.