Voca Professional has an opportunity for a Project Manager with our client in Rochester. Interested candidates will reach out to Barry Hakes at email@example.com, direct line 651-319-4004.
- The Project Manager is expected to achieve project objectives and completion on time, on budget, and in conformance to IT methodologies and practices.
- This position manages initiatives of medium-size levels of complexity and makes judgments and takes reasonable and prudent actions to accomplish project objectives under minimal direction; and manages multiple competing objectives, prioritizes, and communicates complex technical information in clear and unambiguous terms to management and end user personnel.
- Must have a proven track record of successful project management; experience estimating, project tracking, and resource management; experience with budget and financial planning and tracking.
- Must ensure all project phases are clearly communicated to all stake holders.
Specific Job Details:
- The Plummer Project team is looking for a project manager to help with managing the Epic change request process.
- This person would work closely with the Change Request Team to make sure requests are routed to the appropriate specialty councils for approval and then to the project team for implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills will be required.
- The hired person would need to be on site in Rochester, MN full time for the first month (Monday-Friday) for training and to support our command center for the MN go-live of Epic.
- The two remaining go-lives would also require on-site support for a month.
- The remaining time between go-lives could be spent teleworking 50% with one week offsite, one week onsite.
- The chosen candidate will need to provide their own laptop.
- Familiarity with the Service Now ticketing system would be a plus.
- Past experience working on clinical projects and clinical terminology would also be helpful.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.