Post Date: 05/05/2017 2017-05-05 Job ID: 8547 Category: Professional
- The Project Manager is expected to achieve project objectives and completion on time, on budget, and in conformance to IT methodologies and practices.
- This position manages initiatives of medium-size levels of complexity and makes judgments and takes reasonable and prudent actions to accomplish project objectives under minimal direction; and manages multiple competing objectives, prioritizes, and communicates complex technical information in clear and unambiguous terms to management and end user personnel.
- Must have a proven track record of successful project management; experience estimating, project tracking, and resource management; experience with budget and financial planning and tracking.
- Must ensure all project phases are clearly communicated to all stake holders.
- Position is to assist with the data conversion work as part of the implementation of the EPIC electronic health record system (EHR).
- The work involves assisting in the data conversion project oversight, coordination of data conversion activities and status reporting of assigned responsibilities.
- Onsite availability will be required initially as part of this position, with the option to telework half-time upon approval of the hiring manager
- Strong back ground involvement in project management activities
- Prior experience on a data conversion
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Meeting facilitation and team coordination skills to drive small groups to problem resolution and decisions quickly.
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet timelines dates, and identify and raise any potential risks
- Candidates must have a vendor agreement with Epic