- Manage all aspects of Program/Project Agile framework to facilitate the successful delivery, as well as the metrics for reporting to the executive team.
- Proactively identify, analyze and recommend solutions to management that have broad business impact.
- Establish release planning, burn-up / burn-down metrics, schedules, resource plans and status reports. Identity project risks/gaps and create risk mitigation plans.
- Assemble cross-functional teams and assign individual responsibilities. Provide project leadership, work direction, and feedback. Influence the work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met, and issues and risks are communicated.
- Communicate and report status to executives, business partners and all other key stakeholders e.g., Status Reports, Executive Briefings, etc.
- Deliver formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
- Other duties/projects as required based on situational requirements and needs of the business.
- Establish best practices including standards and process.
- Mentor project managers
- Execute broader departmental initiatives and programs
- Actively partner in the program management process, providing high-level scoping, estimating and planning of related initiatives in the FindLaw Technology portfolio.
- Bachelor degree required in Business, Technology, or Operations Management or similar field.
- Ten-plus years related experience, including at least 5 years of project or program management experience with implementation of large scale, cross-functional projects in a technology environment
- Demonstrated achievements in planning, directing and implementing complex projects on time, within budget and with desired functionality
- ScrumMaster experience, at least 3 years
- Ability to work in an Agile environment / methodology
- Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Ability to allow sufficient independence while maintaining alignment and overall direction
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization; including staff, business stakeholders, and all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including with Executive audiences
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to learn quickly and immediately apply new knowledge
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Knowledge and/or experience in information security topics, tools and applications.
- Masters or advanced degree in computer science, business, or related field
- Agile (Scrum) certification, PMP certification preferred or thorough knowledge and demonstrated execution of project management methodology including documentation.