Project Manager II
Post Date: 06/19/2017 Job ID: 8983 Category: Professional
- The law department is searching for a Project Manager for a 6-12 months’ contract assignment. Legal experience is not required, but would like some compliance experience, and more importantly, someone who knows a project management tool so well that when we start flinging 50-100 work streams at them, they do not flinch. We need someone who shows us how to get our arms around all of the tasks. We need a Project Manager to run down completion of other tasks owned by other Client' s divisions, such as the following at a high level
- Altered/added notification implementations
- Verify opt out as default Process implementation for regular purging and deletion (this might be tracked per division)
- Process implementation with IT for PIAs with new projects Specific PIA’ s recommended (Clear, Omni Channel)
- Process implementation at SCM for model clauses in new vendor contracts Right to be Forgotten Process implementation
- Verify that EU-based passengers and SkyMiles members can be identified Process implementation for privacy by design and default in new IT projects Process implementation for access control, and regular access review.
- Cookie notices Analytics process change implementation (as determined) Marketing process change implementation (as determined) HR approaches to EU employees (as determined) Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) for compliance project.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop and update cross-divisional project plan, including project objectives, deliverables, tasks, technologies, systems, specifications, schedules and required personnel resources.
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems and keep project on timeline.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of GDPR project within the Law Department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Helps to drive results and keep team on schedule.