This position will act as a product development/project operations coordinator. The successful candidate will possess skills in the areas of project coordination and development, operational product launch readiness, collaborative engagement, and creative problem-solving and trouble-shooting. This role is ideal for a hands-on individual who has an open-minded view of the corporate working environment and desires to 1.) attain insight into the product development process bringing products to market and 2.) take on increasing product development responsibilities. We are looking for proactive, energetic and collaborative individual with a proclivity for obtaining results in a fast-paced, matrixed environment. A high degree of integrity and a great work ethic are imperative for this candidate to succeed.
– Assist with all product development related activities with an operations focus
– Coordinate activity throughout the product lifecycle (aligning/building/auditing subscription models, coordinating product migration activity, etc.)
– Identify plan content & subscription structure
– Interact daily with business partners within Development, Marketing, Technology, Operations and Billing
– Communicate effectively to all levels of management
– Gain progressive understanding of our Investigative & Public Records solutions; features, functionality and differentiators, to create and support customer offerings that meet and exceed customer needs.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
– High degree of knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
– Quick adaptability to systems and Sales Operations tools (SAP, Business Objects, other proprietary)
– Pride in work, exhibiting accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to think creatively to overcome hurdles
– Excellent command of English language both oral and written
– Strong project management skills
– Ability to communicate professionally