Project Controls Specialist
- This position is part of the Engineering Design group within our clients business
- The position will be based out of the Lloyd Center Tower in Portland, Oregon and will support capital projects for the transmission and distribution areas of the company.
- Supports Company programs and policies.
- Develop detailed project plans to support delivery of capital Transmission and Distribution projects.
- Monitor and identify deviations to plan and recommend resolution.
- Assure compliance with corporate governance.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Create and maintain SAP project structures.
- Develop key performance indicators for critical department metrics to Monitor performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide project controls support as a team member on multiple project teams.
- Pull project cost data from SAP, analyze variances
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to perform research and analysis, including the ability to obtain and evaluate relevant data, and develop creative alternatives to complex processes and situations.
- A minimum of three years professional experience is required.
- Working knowledge of SAP. Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Familiarity with scheduling software and processes. Solid understanding of construction processes.
- Work in a team environment and with all organization levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others within and across the organization.