- 8am – 5pmCT; some flexibility outside of normal business hours/days may occasionally be required during go-live events.
- The procurement/deployment support resource will provide hands-on coordination and logistical support to project managers for the rollout of Epic with our Client..
- A basic understanding of the logistical complexities of procuring and deploying IT hardware on a large scale is preferred, as well as hands-on experience in a liaison role supporting critical IT initiatives between various teams, both onsite and remote.
- The resource should have the ability to develop and maintain basic project metrics and reporting structures and be adept at identifying needs and potential risks/issues independently.
- Primarily Rochester, MN; occasional travel may be required within MN and WI
- Rate is all inclusive and staff are expected to provide their own equipment (laptop, cell phone, etc.).
- Track record at maintaining strict adherence to data accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and adaptable to changing audiences
- An ability to stay organized and focused while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Strong sense of judgement when adapting to changes and an ability to prioritize tasks for team success.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and apply basic understanding of clinical workflows to hardware allocation
- Ability to facilitate meetings and decisions among a range of staff
- Ability to conduct walk-throughs at clinical locations
- Strong ability to manage project plans, schedules, dashboard