Project Administrator III
Atlanta, Georgia 30354
- Minimum of high school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- One to two years previous payroll/disability administration experience preferred.
- Must have strong technology, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills as well as multi-task abilities, strong analytical skills, organization skills, and time-management skills.
- Should exhibit good judgment and customer service skills.
- Should have ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- ***Manager Added: Previous airline/FA handling, DBMS experience is a huge plus.
- Experience with FMLA, Disability, OJI.
- Ability to handle high pressure environments and multi task.
- Oversees the workload and the integrity of IFS policies and responds to the Flight Attendants population regarding Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Pay Issues, OJI Issues and Vacations as they relate to pay and benefits. Processes bid close-outs, MSS transactions, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Family Leave, Hardship Leave, Extended Leave, Auxiliary and Pay Anniversary Date Adjustments.
- Provides support to IFS base leadership on Time Away from Work policies and administration.
- Provides case management support for our Client's Leadership, flight attendants and vendors. Partners with vendors such as the ESC, Sedgwick and ESIS to ensure good communication between our Client and the vendor and recommends process improvements.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational process and procedures.