- 5+ years of experience in enterprise level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns. –
- Must have the ability to transform business and functional requirements into technical solutions. –
- Good understanding and experience using web services specifically JAXWS –
- Experience with C#.NET, Windows and Web Services –
- Proficient in relational database management systems (mysql, SQL, Mongo) –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field. –
- Ability to work within a team environment. –
- Experience building computer software within the Airline business a plus. –
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and escalate where appropriate –
- Excellent verbal and written communication to multiple levels of internal and external organizations
- Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of critical TechOps applications.
- Developing a partnership with the business and learning trust and respect through a thorough understanding of their end to end processes and protection of flight operations stability is a must.
- Understand business requirements in order to provide the technical design of computer software. –
- Possess programming expertise in one of Our client’s standard programming languages in order to develop and maintain computer software. –
- Develop appropriate software and documentation according to Our client’s standards. –
- Support and troubleshoot computer systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow up on all problems. –
- Follow Our client’s standards and methodologies in the development and implementation of computer software.