Program Manager, Compliance
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Oversee the development and installation of a formalized implementation and interpretation program for active NERC Reliability Standards to ensure more efficient knowledge transfer.
- Design, organize, and deliver educational workbooks that will provide Compliance Leads and subject matter experts existing interpretations on NERC Reliability Standards
- Coordinate and lead interdepartmental personnel meetings with multiple Reliability Standard Compliance Leads and subject matter experts to identify any existing gaps in compliance processes and communication in currently enforceable Reliability Standards.
- Conduct interviews with Compliance Leads and subject matter experts to document existing practices and processes, clearly define roles and responsibilities, and evaluate department understanding of compliance requirements
- Identifies and directs the integration of compliance measures and controls into business processes, when applicable.
- Develop training materials for delivery of current NERC Reliability Standards interpretation to Compliance Leads and Compliance & Standards personnel
- Demonstrated working knowledge of NERC and WECC reliability standards is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate well, verbally and through electronic communication.
- Proficient technical and business writing background is preferred.