Professional Project Manager III
- Bachelor Degree in business, technical field, education, or science/math required
- 5 years(minimum) of Business Analyst experience required
- Strong ability to document current state processes (both Business and Systems)
- Process Modeling/Mapping (Good with flow charts, and mapping out business processes / interfaces).
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project and Visio
- Effectively communicates and influences all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated analytical and process engineering ability
- The HR - BA will manage resources, scope, and deliverables of assigned projects; middle to high levels of complexity.
- The BA must plan and monitor project tasks, identify risks, identify issues, and drive resolution of issues.
- The BA will build project plan schedules by using project management tools, accounts/tracks resources, deliverables, milestones, and identifying critical paths.
- The BA will manage inter-dependencies with other HR and IT work streams, resources, deliverables, and initiatives.
- BA will identify and manage scope creep while providing succinct and clear status presentations to all levels of management.
- The BA will facilitate and document workshops, discovery sessions, and stakeholder meetings.
- Identify deliverables that are in and out of scope
- Facilitate project team sessions
- Manage scope change
- Facilitate change management related to project
- Identify road blocks and secure leadership influence to remove
- Ensure resources are effectively utilized
- Manage projects using best practices
- Identify and manage risk
- Track and report project status
- Measure project goal.
- Key experience areas: lead business process mapping in support of technology implementation program.
- Process, procedure, policy writing. Understanding and experience in large-scale technology implementation programs.
- Core activities – Lead efforts to design future-state processes in support of technology implementation program.
- Coordinate with change, communications, and training teams.
- Align with program work streams to identify process and policy changes.
- Update identified policies to reflect future-state; coordinate review process.