Professional Project Manager III
- Bachelor Degree in business, technical field, education, or science/math required
- 5 years(minimum) of project management experience required
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project and Visio
- Effectively communicates and influences all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated analytical and process engineering ability
- The HR Project Manager will manage the resources, scope, and deliverables of assigned projects;
- middle to high levels of complexity.
- Projects may have internal and/or third party technology including SAP/SuccessFactors.
- The PM must plan and monitor project tasks, identify risks, identify issues, and drive resolution of issues.
- The PM will build project plan schedules by using project management tools, accounts/tracks resources, deliverables, milestones, and identifying critical paths.
- The PM will manage inter-dependencies with other HR and IT workstreams, resources, deliverable, and initiatives.
- PM will identify and manage scope creep while providing succinct and clear status presentations to all levels of management.
- The PM will facilitate and document workshops, discovery sessions, and stakeholder meetings.
- Identify deliverables that are in and out of scope
- Facilitate project team sessions
- Manage scope change
- Facilitate change management related to project
- Identify road blocks and secure leadership influence to remove
- Ensure resources are effectively utilized
- Manage projects using best practices Identify and manage risk
- Track and report project status
- Measure project goals