Product Analyst II
Parsippany, New Jersey
- Leading the analysis phase of a project with the possibility of one or more BA’s aligned to them to support its delivery
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test analysis that can be utilized by the development teams.
- Collaborate with product architects and technical architects/leads to define solutions
- Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from stakeholders/clients, when applicable
- Provide design direction, to delivery personnel, and review the design and specifications for changes that affect their respective modules
- Provide the link between the client/stakeholder, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Design, specify and execute business test scenarios
- Analysis, preparation and management of product enhancements that affect their modules
- Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and/or resolve product issues, during clearing development, sales meetings and/or workshops
- Provide sales support in the form of SME during sales calls, RFP responses, RFI responses, conduct and/or assist with workshops, demos, and POCs
- Provides SME support when needed, and conducts product training for other employees at Dovetail
- Facilitate scoping for client/prospect payments change initiatives of varying size and complexity
- Responsible for managing the overall requirements catalogue for a project
- Travel Required: Travel might be required to travel to our European and North America based clients as needed.
- Familiar with standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures with regard to code management, quality gates, and documentation.
- Experience in project management tools, e.g. JIRA
- 3+ years release management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must thrive at working in a fast paced environment with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Expert in ACH payments
- Detail oriented, flexible with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent