Staten Island, New York
- Functions will include the matching (indexing), scanning, work station processing, specialty merchant processing, and audit/control functions for all incoming dispute documentation.
- The position is also responsible for some aspects of mail processing.
- Perform resolution of items in accordance with department quality and production standards; Timely escalation of issues to management to identify trends or possible Op Loss situations.
- Interpersonal skills to include flexibility, versatility, time management, team participation, self-motivated, professional behavior, change management, knowledge sharing, accountability, strong ethics, display dignity and respect for all team members, offer process improvement ideas.
- Keyboard skills required, Numeric data entry skills, Operational experience helpful, Basic clerical skills, Ability to handle multiple job tasks, Ability to handle high volumes of work. Ability to pay close attention to detail.