Post Date: 07/17/2017 2017-07-17 Job ID: 9360 Category: Professional
- Responsible for assessing current process, mapping out and creating a seamless transition plan along with training material and examples to the new work instructions and templates.
- In areas where no work instructions exist, understand the process and create new documents.
- Assist in project related tasks like schedule and critical path management.
- Create and maintain project plans as needed.
- Job requires application of process expertise in a product development work environment.
- Guidance will be provided by an experienced Engineer/Manager.
- Initially completed work is reviewed for technical soundness, appropriateness and compliance with standard engineering guidelines.
- Gains experience by exposure, doing, observing, and delivery with close supervision
- Map out current state of process in sufficient detail to characterize daily operations
- Understand the new requirements and intent of work instructions
- Create examples that demonstrate how to execute from current work systems into the new work systems
- Create engaging training material to transfer knowledge effectively to audience
- Assist the Project Management team as needed
- Applies technical competencies in the simpler situations
- Completes assigned tasks on time with guidance and support
- Documents status and results accurately and succinctly, and with purpose
- Contributes positively to team decisions and actions
- Seeks input from more experienced individuals to improve quality of deliverables
- This role does not have supervisory responsibility
- BS Degree (preferably in a technical discipline)
- 2+ years of process experience, preferably in a regulated industry
- Strong Organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Engineering software
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Adaptable to change
- Displays curiosity about technology, industry and competitive benchmarks