Pentaho Business Analytics Architect
Post Date: 04/14/2017 2017-04-14 Job ID: 8340 Category: Technology
- The Pentaho Business Analytics Architect will be responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing Pentaho Business Analytics platform.
- The candidate will train and mentor members of the project team that are new to Pentaho.
- Design and implementation of Pentaho Business Analytics platform.
- Design and Implementation of Pentaho Community Dashboard Framework. Configure and document Multi-Tenant Capabilities of Pentaho Business Analytics platform.
- Provide technical leadership for the team.
- Resolve technical issues encountered by the team.
- Establish best practices for the development team.
- Design and develop major components of the application to be used by other programmers.
- 7+ of BI experience,
- 3+ years of Business Analysis using Pentaho Business Analytics.
- In depth understanding of SQL and Database design.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command-line environment.
- Development experience in Agile / Scrum development methodology.
- Working experience with large Oracle databases and knowledge of standard methodologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or similar field of study.