Pega Senior Systems Analyst
Post Date: 05/24/2017 Job ID: 8721 Category: Technology
- No development; Maintenance & enhancement only
- Establishes priorities and schedules, and oversees and reviews work of systems analysis personnel and programming personnel.
- Manages, organizes, and administers systems analysis and preparation of applications and operating systems programming to process data and solve problems by use of computers.
- Reviews feasibility studies and time and cost estimates of new or revised systems.
- Assists in the development of standards, procedures, and operating systems applications.
- A combination of directly-related technical training and hands-on experience.
- Works with stakeholders and management to ensure projects are completed on time and per organization standards.
- Consults with personnel in other information systems groups to coordinate activities.
- Consults with management to clarify systems and programs intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of application systems changes required.
- Participates in developing a project plan and schedule with key milestones, contingency plans, workflow charts or diagrams, considering factors, such as resource requirements, computer storage capacity and speed, extent of peripheral equipment, and intended use of output data.
- Manages conversion of workflow charts to language that can be processed by computer and entering of program codes and test data into computer.
- Analyzes test runs on computer and supervises correction of coded program and input data.
- Manages the revision of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Compiles documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
- Trains subordinates in systems analysis, feasibility studies, programming, and program coding.
- Prescribes standards for terms and symbols used to simplify interpretation of programs.
- Collaborates with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
- Prepares records and reports.
- Pega PRPC 7.1 or above; Senior skill level
- Certified Senior Systems Architect, 3+ yrs. recent experience
- Must submit a copy of SSA Certification along with resume
- Solid knowledge & understanding of Pega PRPC
- 5+ years software development, testing, and project management
- Agile/Scrum, 3+ yrs. experience
- Windows, 3+ yrs. experience
- Availability to begin contract within 2wks of offer