Payroll and Benefits Analyst
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
- Support the current PeopleSoft HCM application and the future ADP Payroll partnership between ADP and First Data
- Own the PeopleSoft to ADP interface technology and all enhancements.
- Develop relationships with the HR community and other project stakeholders.
- Regularly engage with HR Operations and the business to understand operational challenges and aid in root cause problem resolution.
- Acts as primary functional contact with the application vendor relative to reporting and managing system bugs.
- Manage new project/enhancement requests from initiation through post implementation support and help with Year End and Tax Update processing and testing
- Collect and translate business process requirements into a functional solution design.
- Perform functional configuration of PeopleSoft and associated applications to meet business requirements.
- Partner with IT on development tasks to ensure proper integration with functional configuration.
- Prepare project plans, process flows, functional requirements, functional design specifications, UAT test plans and test scripts.
- 5+ years of experience supporting HR and payroll technology required PeopleSoft N.A. payroll and benefit modules preferred
- Experience working with ADP/GlobalView/SAP and ADP Reporting tools is preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines; must be able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of problem solving, root cause analysis, and associated solution implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to breakdown high-level information into details and ability to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Track record of being the go-to person for designing functional solutions to solve business problems.
- Proven ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity and to manage conflict.
- Good understanding of software lifecycle development (SDLC) methodologies.
- Be inquisitive and genuinely want to know and learn everything about First Data’s HR systems.