Atlanta, Georgia 30354
- 4-7 years of experience with HR time and attendance payroll functions.
- Understanding of wage and hour laws, payroll processes, state overtime and related payroll regulations/ laws
- Knowledgeable of payroll processes, systems and practices
- High level of proficiency with payroll and benefit administration is required
- Advanced Microsoft Office product skills including Excel and Word
- Experience with multi-state and multi-unit organization preferred
- Ability to meet schedule requirements.
- Ability to work well independently yet also able to be an integral member of a larger team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment .
- Ability to determine root causes of issues.
- Self-learner and initiative to create products and processes to enhance the employees' experience with HR.
- Must be available every other weekend for payroll close functions.
- Must be able to work with confidential information and ensure it is secure.
- Perform time and attendance/payroll functions using our Client’s Manpower Planning System and SAP for 60,000+ employees located in multiple states.
- Analyze pay issues to determine if an underpayment or overpayment occurred, and process the appropriate corrections.
- Explain pay discrepancies to employees and leaders.
- Explain our Client’s pay rules and absence policies to employees and leaders.
- Analyze and maintain a variety of time and attendance/payroll data including schedules, hours worked, and absences.
- Determine absence accruals for employees moving between divisions.
- Research, respond, and resolve payroll issues and follow up as necessary.