Post Date: 03/21/2017 2017-03-21 Job ID: 8125 Category: Financial
- Understanding of payroll processes, state overtime and related payroll regulations/ laws –
- Knowledgeable of payroll processes, systems and practices –
- Proficiency with Lawson Payroll and benefit administration system is a plus–
- Advanced Microsoft Office product skills including Excel and Word–
- Experience with multi-state and multi-unit organization preferred –
- Should have the ability to work independently and meet schedule requirements.–
- Ability to work well independently yet also able to be an integral member of a larger team –
- Strong problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills –
- High sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- 4-7 years
- Perform data entry tasks, pertaining to the payroll function using the Lawson payroll system for 5, 000 employees located in multiple states.
- Collect, analyze, maintain and record a variety of payroll data including employee information, time cards, hours worked, bonus & incentives and authorized deductions.
- Prepare payroll related reports as requested.
- Research, respond, and resolve payroll issues and follow up as necessary.
- Inputs data from time sheets, production records, or individual time cards to computerized payroll system.