Payroll Coordinator III
Post Date: 06/15/2017 Job ID: 8949 Category: Financial
- Coordinate and process payrolls in a fast-paced Multi-EIN and Multi-State environment for 6, 700+ exempt, non-exempt, expatriate employees; payroll general ledger interface and reconciliation;
- AD-Hoc and management reporting;
- Payroll tax;
- Research; audit and reconciliations;
- Acquisition wage and tax history transfer from legacy payrolls;
- Special projects to meet department goals and SLAs.
- Processing that includes, but not limited to, new hires, STD/LTD, wage assignments, relocation, expatriate compensation, additional pays, bonus and commissions, direct deposit and PayCards, and terminations.
- Maintenance and audit payroll input/output of employee records.
- Upload non-exempt and hourly employee hours from Kronos automated timekeeping system.
- Processing, balancing, transmitting, and receiving payrolls to and from ADP payroll service. Calculating and creating out-of-secquence pay entries, retro pay, and adjustments.
- Assist with various payroll, tax, and benefit reconciliations and audits.
- Analyze and set up accurate payroll withholding for federal, state, and local taxes.
- Solid understanding of payroll tax regulations and accounting.
- Ability to create and modify reports using ADP Reporting Tool to meet business needs.
- Create reports in various formats as required; i.e., Excel, csv, pdf, html
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and management.
- Follow prescribed procedures and workflow
- Education High school diploma;
- American Payroll Association (APA) FPC or CPP certification required for senior position
- Bachelor’ s degree accepted in lieu of FPC or CPP Payroll related training and/or workshops Experience
- Minimum of 3-years recent and full-time payroll processing in multi-EIN/State environment.
- Shared services environment a plus.
- Acquisitions Multi EIN/State/Local taxing set up and reporting Federal, state and local compensation and tax compliance.
- Auditing Benefit Contribution Data to Plan Payroll Accounting / General Ledger Interface Software conversions and/or major upgrades ADP PayForce and Kronos a plus.
- ADP Report Writer experience a plus.
- Specialized Knowledge APA FPC or CPP required Microsoft Office; Excel and Word at an intermediate level a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Detailed oriented.
- Possess excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-EINs
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills