Patient Service Representative
Post Date: 08/28/2017 2017-08-28 Job ID: 9914 Category: Professional
- Depending on the assigned unit, receives direction from the physician team, technologists, therapists, the work unit supervisor and/or the assistant supervisor.
- Works cooperatively with physicians, nurses, technologists, secretaries, residents, patient service representatives, clinical assistants, appointment coordinators, clinic operations coordinator, patients, and all levels of health professionals throughout the campus.
- Performs various clerical, electronic, and customer service duties including the management, maintenance, and flow of patient information (medical records and test reports); coordinates physician and patient appointment schedules; receives patients and visitors; answers phones, and performs a variety of other support activities. Interacts directly with physicians, technologists, therapists, patients, and significant others.
- The percentage of time in direct physician contact varies according to the unit assignment and shift.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. Current or recent past (less than 2 -3 years) our Client’ s Patient Service Representative experience or completion of Outpatient Operations Support Training program preferred.
- Must have knowledge of multiple electronic applications which support the desk system, knowledge of desk procedures and general clinic policies.
- Keyboarding experience and completion of medical terminology/pharmacology courses preferred.
- Requires positive communication and interpersonal skills, a commitment to customer service, demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team environment, flexibility, and the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.