Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
- Perform research, organize information and prepare legal arguments
- Assisting attorneys in preparation for hearings and trials.
- Investigating and fact-finding for cases.
- Identifying relevant legal articles, laws and judicial decisions for cases.
- Assisting in preparing legal documents such as legal arguments, motions, contracts and agreements.
- Organizing, indexing and tracking files.
- Analyzing and organizing information to produce reports.
- Monitoring and reviewing government regulations.