- The Software Tester provide software quality assurance services for projects and systems.
- Supports the development of deliverables, which include defines, performs and documents product validation for new and/or modified applications.
- Investigates operational and process problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel while maintaining quality records and metrics status reports.
- The Software Tester must be able to devise and apply quality controls for in-house and vended products.
- Maintain test library and scripts in test management tools.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures from a field of specialization (testing, software development, or data management).
- Other qualifications include ability to cross-analyze software development documentation (business requirements, function specification, design specification) to ascertain system functionality / features.
- Experienced with the preparation of testing reports and coordinating project testing; with software development lifecycles as they relate to product verification and validation; and in analyzing and advising on software development documentation techniques.
Specific Job Details:
- Our client has a need for testers to perform testing on workstations, printers, and peripherals via a pre-written testing script within the
- Epic application.
- Staff will be expected to log defects when a test script fails at a workstation or printer, and log the essential information required to fix the issue.
- Previous experience working with and troubleshooting PCs and printers is preferred as well as experience working in hospital and clinical environments.
- Strong communication and customer service skills required.
- It may be necessary for these staff to work evenings and weekends to avoid impacting patient care when testing devices.
- The main work location will be La Crosse, WI but travel to the outlying clinics and hospitals in the region will be required. T
- he rate is all inclusive.
- A start date during the week of April 3, 2017 is desired so candidates that have already completed the background check and drug screening process will be reviewed first.