New York, New York
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required. Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Valid NY nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- Ambulatory PACU
- Requires a minimum of 2 solid years of PACU experience
- BSN required
- National Certification highly preferred
- Shift is 10 hours flexed between 11am and 10pm, M-F