Outpatient Phone Triage RN - Travel or Local
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Local or Travel Case Phone Triage Registered Nurses (RN) in Grand Rapids, MI!
Grand Rapids is a great place to experience many cold weather activities. Don't worry, you don't have to be out in the cold - there are plenty of indoor activities too. From Beer Tours to live music, Griffins games to ice skating in Rosa Parks Circle - experience the winter wonderland in Grand Rapids.
Michigan starts with what interests you – shopping, dining, outdoor recreation, unique attractions, museums and more. Michigan has attractions, such as Sleeping Bear Dunes, Pictured Rocks, Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary, The Henry Ford and Hitsville USA, found nowhere else in the world. Check them off your bucket list as you travel the scenic route throughout the state.
Assignment Details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-293-2562.
- Please note, there will be some times where they will be working with in room with the providers.
- Schedule will be 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Great opportunity for a Phone Triage RN in a GI and Colorectal Outpatient office with one of Michigan's most prestigious health systems.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Optional Start/Completion Bonuses
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
- Licensure Reimbursement
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated on call support for active travelers.
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work