Post Date: 05/02/2017 Job ID: 8510 Category: Health
- Assess patient health problems and needs,
- Develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required.
- Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.
- Valid ME nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- PALS from the American Heart Association required
- 12 hr night shift from 7p – 7a (4 openings)
- 12 hr day shift from 7a – 7p (4 openings)
- 2 years nursing experience
- 1 year travel experience
- Ortho experience strongly preferred