Organizational Change Manager
- The Annual Compensation Planning process (ACP) is an annual review of compensation by managers to determine salary increases, incentive payouts, and stock grants.
- The review is completed by 8500 managers for fifty-thousand (50,000) employees, across 90 countries worldwide.
- Twenty work streams execute the process working in a matrix environment.
- ACP has been successfully accomplished four times prior using Workday and “offline” manual processes all mapped in MS Project.
- Reporting to the VP of Reward Solutions & Strategy in Human Resources.
- Review and analyze the current state of the process to be able recommend any adjustments or efficiency improvements.
- Expert level certification in any process improvement methodology (6-sigma, Kaisan, etc…).
- Experience working with at least one global enterprise multi-stream process project.
- Ability to work collaboratively, “effective listening and telling are equally important”.
- Ability to clearly articulate findings and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with HR/Rewards/Payroll in a Global environment.
- Information Systems experience from a process perspective.