Oracle AR Billing Coordinator
Responsibilities include processing of PIFs, invoice generation, customer inquiries (internal and external)
Answer all billing questions from customers and fellow employees.
Maintain customer data for Provider Solutions (Chicago) Order to Cash.
• Create new customer records
• Make changes to the existing records as requested by customers and fellow employees. Maintain the Tax Exempt Certificates. Enter new certificates and maintain the copies.
Handle all invoicing for Provider Solutions (Chicago) Order to Cash
• Enter data from Project Information Form (PIF) including the billing schedule and the revenue schedule then generate and mail all “Bill Now” invoices.
• Maintain all of the PIF’s and credits for reference.
• Handle all One time invoicing and processing of credits
• Generate and mail all monthly invoices.
• Assist with confirming entitlement/delivery of Analytic Services and Strategic Services deliverables and generate related invoices when necessary
• Provide spreadsheets and or invoicing to the sales staff as requested.
• Support Finance team and assist with various assignments and projects
• Support data requests for both internal and external audits; Q&A follow-up
REQUIRED Skills and Experience
• Associate degree in Accounting or Finance, or 1-2 Years of relevant experience
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to analyze data and make decisions using that data
• General understanding of accounting policies , practices, and systems
• Recognize the importance of clean, concise accounting and system control.
• Able to work collaboratively with other areas of organization
PREFERRED Skills and Experience
Oracle experience a huge plus. A degree is preferred. Knowledge of revenue recognition rules a strong plus.